Adsense

Monday, September 12, 2016

What’s Your Biggest Regret in Life?

What is your one regret in life?

When I was a child, 3rd grade to be specific, I found a caterpillar in my garden.

I instantly remembered one of my friends saying “Lock a caterpillar in a match box, it will turn into a butterfly after a week”.



I loved butterflies. So I ran into my kitchen to find a match box. Found one. There were only two match sticks, threw them away and went to my garden running. Somehow managed to put that caterpillar in that matchbox.

I made two small holes on the either sides so that there’ll be some air. Placed the matchbox in a cool and dry place.

2 days passed, I couldn’t stand my curiosity, opened the matchbox to see the progress.

I FOUND IT DEAD.

I cried a lot but that caterpillar I had killed unintentionally never came back to life.

All I had in my mind was REGRET.

I eventually learned not to believe anyone blindly. This incident laid a foundation.


Neteller here: www.ituglobalfx.com.ng


Super Trading Strategies: Super Strategies    


No comments:

Post a Comment