Adsense

Friday, January 27, 2017

What is the most unfair punishment you have ever received?

My parents grounded me once for a volcano erupting a couple of hundred miles away.



It was the morning of May 18, 1980 and it was all quiet, everyone asleep, until the house started shaking, with the window blinds banging violently against the windows. My father yelled at me from their bedroom, “knock it off!”

And the house was still shaking. They thought I was jumping on the bed. And then when I insisted I wasn’t they thought I was lying.

Of course, we never watched TV in the daytime, so it wasn’t until evening that we saw the news and found out the morning’s shaking was Mt. St. Helens erupting. Fortunately they let me off the hook after that.



Neteller here: www.ituglobalfx.com.ng


No comments:

Post a Comment