Adsense

Friday, July 7, 2017

How I make easy money with Tallinex.com (Confidential)


Hello Traders:

I am a professional trader, and I’ve been trading for about 10 years. Currently, I make money from www.tallinex.com without lifting my fingers. Or I’d say, without making any efforts of analyzing the markets myself. Some people do that for me free of charge.

Basically, there are 2 ways I make money from Tallinex.com. One would be mentioned in this article and the other one would be revealed in my next article about Tallinex.com. Isn’t it good to show people how to make money so that they can sell Neteller to us and get paid quickly?



FREE PROFITABLE SIGNALS FROM TALLINEX.COM
There’s one currency analyst at Tallinex.com. His name is Dima Chernovolov.

The guy is a mad genius.

He sends 4 trading signals on major and exotic pairs on daily basis, giving Tallinex.com customers profit targets for the trades. The signals are sent via email.

I’m making easy profits from the signals.


HOW I TRADE DIMA’S SIGNALS
Every trade is entered with a stop loss of 200 pips pairs/crosses with low spreads and a stop loss of 400 pips for pairs/crosses with high spreads. This gives each trade enough room to withstand the vagaries of the markets. With an account balance of $20,000, a position size of 0.1 lots would be used (0.01 lots for each $2,000). This means I risk only 1% per trade on pairs with low spreads and 2% per trade on pairs with high spreads.

Dima is the one giving me profit targets and this month, I’ve made a profit of about 500 pips.

Of course there are losses, but I make average profits that are bigger than average losses and make sure that stop loss protect my capitals.

HOW TO GET DIMA’S SIGNALS FREE OF CHARGE TO MAKE PROFITS
Simply register for a free demo account or a live account on www.tallinex.com, and then the free signals would be sent to your email regularly. The signals come often at the end of each trading day.

You can try the signals on a demo account for about one or two months, faithfully executing them, so that you can see the result for yourself, before you go live.


NETELLER at Parallel Market Rates
We offer Neteller at parallel market rates for those who open Tallinex.com accounts with us.  That means you can fund or withdraw Neteller as often as you wish at parallel market rates, as long as you place at least, one trade per month. Buy at: N380/$. Sell at: 360/$.

To open a Tallinex account with us, with a minimum of 100 USD, please register on www.ituglobalfx.com.ng and click the link on the bottom of the website: I simply copy profitable trades on Tallinex.com; trading with peace of mind

Start your journey to permanent success: http://www.tallinex.com/open-account?i=128521 
                                               
 
 Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www.ituglobalfx.com.ng



Traders’ Mindset: Traders' Mindset









2 comments:

  1. Just got my check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn taking paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to information provided by the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators, 1 out of 8 people in the U.S. are eligible to collect unclaimed assets... With average claims of over $1,000!

    Find Federal & State Unclaimed Money!

    ReplyDelete