Adsense

Friday, February 26, 2021

PredictMag: Mr. Fortune Teller makes his quarterly predictions 

Hiya!

 

If I don’t win at least, 3 out of the 4 trades I’m going to predict below, I will resign my job at PredictMag and go back to my village. I swear.

 

Remember that some angry persons have threatened to kill me because I predicted that Joe Biden would win the last year’s US presidential election; and Donald Trump would lose.

 

Wait, as you will be able to predict and make money from the coming general elections in Nigeria.

 

And most of our users are waiting for this year’s Big Brother Naija program to predict the winners and those who would be evicted. Some of our prophets started making money by predicting that Laycon would be the winner of last year’s BBNaija show.

 

Please also remember that all the 3 predictions I made in the last quarter of year 2020 were correct and users which followed me made cool money.

 

I have come again oooo. I want to make 4 predictions in this first quarter of 2021 and I guarantee you that you will win at least, 3 out of the 4 predictions. You even have 90% chances of winning all the 4 predictions. Please prove me wrong if my last predictions were not all correct.

 

This time around, I won’t make my answers public, I will send the answers only to our Telegram Groups. I will send 1 answer (1 prediction) to our free Telegram Group, and I will send 4 answers (4 predictions) to our VIP Telegram Group.

 

Please forgive us for this: Most people don’t appreciate anything they get for free. However, we will give you 1 free trade prediction. Please make money from that.

 

All the trades below will be closed on February 28, and it is better to predict them before February 28, because you will not see them again on that day. Please trade them before the end of February 27 (Saturday).

 


Let me be realistic, I have no intention of resigning my job at PredictMag, but if you enter all the 4 trades and you lose more than 1 (you’re expected to win at least 3), I will give you 100% refund for you loss. That is, if you risk, say, N2000 on the trade and lost it, the N2000 will be refunded. I promise you.

 

The trades I will predict within 24 hours are below:

 

ONE

Will Kim Jong-un still be North Korea leader by the end of Wednesday, March 31, 2021?

 

Options

Yes

No

 

TWO

We want to know if or not Kim Jong-un remains the Supreme Leader of North Korea by the end of Wednesday, March 31, 2021.

 

This trade will be closed on Monday, Sunday, February 28, 2021.

 

 

TWO

Will Benjamin Netanyahu remain Israeli Prime Minister till the end of Wednesday, March 31, 2021?

 

Options

Yes

No

 

THREE

We want to know if or not Benjamin Netanyahu remains Prime Minister of Israel by the end of Thursday, December 31, 2020.

 

Options

Yes

No

 

This trade will be closed on Monday, Sunday, February 28, 2021.

 

 

FOUR

Will Elon Musk be the richest man in the world by the end of Wednesday, March 31, 2021?

 

Options

Yes

No

 

Decision will be based on Investopedia.com and Celebritynetworth.com

 

This trade will be closed on Monday, Sunday, February 28, 2021.

 

 

 

This is how to use the website: https://www.predictmag.com/how-it-works 

No comments:

Post a Comment