Adsense

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Don’t say this to 419 people


What should you never say to a scammer?

You can say whatever you want to a scammer. What they say back will depend on the person you're talking to. When I told my scammer I was aware that he was scamming me he went from begging and pleading that my evidence is not real. Asking please believe I am real. I don't need your money I have 800,000 at home. With no access to it.

To the next minute he became defensive and saying maybe I'm a scammer. Telling me I will never get away with it. When I said I reported the crimes to the FBI. He was right I never got away with it. Because the FBI doesn't care. But I reported it anyways, and I would do it again just in case it comes across some FBI agents desk , and he has a real concern about it and wants to proceed investigating the matter.



When I reported my crime to the FBI. I gave them a phenomenal money Trail. I sent them copies of every Amazon iTune card plus all the wire transfer information including the receiver's name and address.

It is my belief and the belief of a couple other people I talked to that the receiver of the money is one of the scammers. So that alone should be enough for the FBI to track them.

It's not what you say; it's what you do. Make sure you never give any personal information or any banking information. And the minute you realize that you're speaking with a scammer, delete that person, block them, and then and run as fast as you can.




Perfect Money/Payeer/BTC/AdvCash/Neteller/Skrill: www.ituglobalfx.com.ng

Perfect Money/Payeer/BTC/AdvCash/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal

No comments:

Post a Comment